Monday, February 1, 2010

christmas and snow


looks like everybody had a good christmas!
(even natalie!)
wow!look at all that snow!!!holy cow!VA got a blizzard this year,and more to come!
here's our pool out there in the snow.NOT a good place to swim right now.
(for that,i reccomend you go to australia.)
looks like natalie's happy!such a cute baby!!
she say's happy valentines day!!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Man, Megan! Your house looks like a picture book! I think you guys had more snow than we did, and we live all the way up in Boston! Looks like you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like you got a lot of snow. Send some our way so we can play in it too! It was so fun to see you at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Megan. Your house looks so pretty with all of the snow! I'm glad you had a great Christmas. It sure was fun to see you in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks cold Megan! I wish we had a little winter here, but it's just sunny and mostly warm. We miss you and hope we get to see you again soon. Good work on that blog! Dan-o

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment is from Katie, not Greg by the way. I love the update Megan! I have never, ever seen a picture of your house - so thanks for posting that one. It looks so pretty with the Christmas lights on it. And I'm definitely not going swimming in that pool - Brrrrr! Natalie is so cute. I hope that her and Eliza are wonderful friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan, your snow pictures are terrific, and your house looks like a post card! So beautiful in the snow. I love the picture of Natalie too. Keep up the blogging! Grandma in Scotland

    ReplyDelete