Evan is getting more experienced the older he gets.Evan is now more mischeif than experienced. 1 reson why I wrote this is to warn you he can be naughty.
Megan! I'm glad you have a blog. It's so cute! What a great way for a girl to keep a journal. I hope you will get it printed out when you have enough posts. Keep it up! We'll look forward to more pictures of the mischievous Evan. :)
Why didn't I think about eating my birthday cake this way? Evan makes me laugh sometimes.
ReplyDeleteGreat blog Megan, it is fun to read and see what you are doing this summer. Keep it up.
ReplyDeletePopa B
Megan! I'm glad you have a blog. It's so cute! What a great way for a girl to keep a journal. I hope you will get it printed out when you have enough posts. Keep it up! We'll look forward to more pictures of the mischievous Evan. :)
ReplyDelete