Everybody's happy to be outside in the nice air.
Evan is loving everything he's seeing. He wants to do whatever me and Brooke do. We're having fun with our cousins in Virginia. We went to Great Falls National Park and Kara is teaching us science lessons and Mom is teaching us Spanish lessons.
Monkey face Evan!

It looks so green and pretty there! I wish we were there so you could take some pictures of Audrey and get to meet her. Someday soon we'll be together and you can. I am jealous about your science and Spanish classes too. Aunt Kara told me about the crystal polymers that soak up 150 times their volume in water. I think that is very, very cool.
ReplyDeleteEvan's monkey face reminds me of your Uncle Dan. He always has a monkey face! :)
ReplyDeleteI like your blog a lot. I'll definitely be checking up on it to see what all of my Virginia relatives are up to. Keep up the good work!